Monday, June 4, 2012

In Awe!

I am beyond amazed and in Awe! I found out today I am only $329 dollars from my goal for Romania! I have been so blessed. I was so excited when I found out... I wasn't sure if I wanted to dance or cry! 


So many people have come along side me and supported me, and 3 months ago when I started fundraising I thought there was no way I could raise all this money is such a short period of time. And God surprised me as usual. In only 25 days I will see my kids and friends in Romania I love so much, and that brings tears of joy to my eyes. 


Thank you so much to all those who have supported me in so many ways. Thank you for helping me show these kids I love that I have not forgotten about them. Thank you for helping me keep a promise to see them again. For kids with so many broken promises in their lives I am so thankful I can keep my promises to them. I am so thankful I can show them they are important enough to come back.  


If I could only describe the emotional roller-coaster I have been on since my arrival home, if I could only describe the longing that has never left my heart to go back! God changed my life and my world when I went to Romania and I am excited (and a bit nervous) to see what He does this time. 


Thank you from the deepest parts of my heart for all of your support. I have felt so loved and so special that so many people care enough about me and these kids to give of themselves and their means to get me back. 


I dream about hugging the kids, talking with them and being with them in Romania! And tonight I go to sleep with the comfort I am really going, I am really going to see my kids again, and that brings me more joy than I could every describe!


https://bridgewaychristianchurch.wufoo.com/forms/romania-2012-online-giving/

No comments:

Post a Comment