Thursday, June 28, 2012

Here Goes.....

So much has been going through my mind as I am preparing for this next adventure in Romania. Joy floods my heart as I think of seeing the kids I have missed so dearly this year. It has been a difficult 11 months, with ups and downs. And in the midst of it all, the only relationship that never fails me is the one I share with God. Even in my imperfection, making mistakes constantly, His love abounds. I can't explain it in words, I can only tell you regardless of my failures, I feel it in my bones, in my soul, He is there with me.
I do not necessarily believe I am an example to anyone, I am simply trying to live a life composed of faith, hope and love; and to share it with all those I come in contact with. I often fail, but I continue to try and rise after every fall with renewed faith and passion. With the receiving of grace I press on with the ultimate goal of love always in everything.
 I pray this adventure is no different!


I am excited to celebrate at all people who helped me get this far, and I was even blessed with extra to buy supplies..... check it out

The receipt..... wow!


Goodies for Summer Camps, the staff & in-coming teams!


The Supplies : 3 bags!


My stuff : 1 bag : )



----->>>> Keep an eye out for video blogs while I am in Romania! 
Thank you so much for your time, encouragement and support! 

With Love,
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment